We encourage the public and industry to provide input into new or revised securities regulatory rules, referred to as national or multilateral instruments.
We'll publish notices on this webpage when the new rules are being proposed by the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) for adoption by member jurisdictions.
The following CSA notices have been published in member jurisdictions.
- CSA Notice and Request for Comment on Proposed National Instrument 45-110 Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions, dated February 27, 2020. Comment period close date extended to: July 13, 2020
- CSA Second Notice and Request for Comment on Proposed National Instrument 52-112 Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure, the related CP, and the proposed consequential amendments, dated February 13, 2020. Comment period close date extended to: June 29, 2020
- CSA Notice and Request for Comment on Proposed National Instrument 25–102 Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators and related CP, dated March 14, 2019. Comment period close date: June 12, 2019.
- CSA Notice and Request for Comment on Proposed National Instrument 52–112 Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure and related CP, dated September 6, 2018. Comment period close date: December 5, 2018.
- Multilateral CSA Notice 32–302 Notice of Revocation for Certain Local Orders Providing Registration Exemption for Trades in Connection with Certain Prospectus-Exempt Distributions (Superintendent Order 2010/09, Northwestern Exemption), dated August 15, 2018.
Submit comments to the Office of the Yukon Superintendent of Securities.
For more information about consultation on securities legislation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5466.