Employers can apply to the Skilled Worker stream if the position they are hiring for falls in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) A, 0 or B categories and the Critical Impact Worker stream if the position falls in the C or D categories.
- Employers and foreign workers complete the Yukon Nominee Program application.
- Ensure foreign worker language tests are less than 2 years old as we only accept recent language tests.
- Ensure your supporting documents are certified, true copies. If you include any translated documents, other than English or French, make sure you include a certified translation.
- Make sure all application fields are completed. Use 'N/A' to mark fields that are not applicable.
- Submit your application and supporting documents.
- In person: 303 Alexander Street, 1st floor in Whitehorse, Yukon. Email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5131 to make an appointment.
Government of Yukon
Economic Development (F-1)
- We process applications on a first-come first-served basis. You can expect to hear back from us within 12 to 14 weeks.
- Once we have processed your application the federal government will review it. The worker and any family members coming to Canada must meet federal requirements for living and working in Canada. This process is separate from the program application and will take extra time to complete.
- The worker maintains their status to work in Canada while we assess the application. This includes having a valid work permit and temporary resident status.
For questions about applying to the Skilled Worker and Critical Impact Worker streams email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-5131 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5131.