Residents can apply to the Rural Road Upgrade Program (RRUP) to request financial support for upgrades to rural roads in Yukon.
- You can apply for funding if the road is a public, rural residential road.
- Preference is given to applications where a group of community members take part and residents provide financial or in-kind contributions.
Apply to get a rural road upgraded
- Review the Rural Road Upgrade Program guidelines.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the application. Email: email@example.com
The deadline to apply is the last business day of April.
- We assess applications on the last business day of May. We will let you know if your application was successful.
After a road is upgraded, it may qualify for additional maintenance.