Every 2 years the government runs an employee engagement survey to gather valuable information on how to improve our workplaces, engage our staff, and improve client services.
Departments use the results of past surveys to create positive changes in the day-to-day work lives of their employees. Some examples from across the government include all-staff meetings, employee recognition programs and increased learning and career development opportunities.
The last employee engagement survey was conducted in May 2018.
2018 corporate results
2018 results by department
- Community Services
- Economic Development
- Education (school-based employees)
- Energy, Mines and Resources
- Executive Council Office
- Health and Social Services
- Highways and Public Works
- Public Service Commission
- Tourism and Culture
- Women's Directorate, French Language Services Directorate, Yukon Development Corporation, Lotteries Yukon, Legislative Assembly, Elections Office
- Yukon Housing Corporation
- Yukon Liquor Corporation
- Yukon Workers Compensation Health and Safety Board