This engagement is now closed.
It ran from 2019-05-29 to 2020-04-01.
Check below for where to find results.
More engagement details can be found on our project website.
We want to give Hillcrest and Whitehorse residents a voice in shaping the functionality of the Alaska Highway that runs through their community.
We are promising:
- To seek your views.
- To make it easy for you to talk to us and get involved.
- To use communication tools suited to the scale of decision we’re making.
- To explain our decisions.
- To foster and respect relationships with citizens, groups and communities, First Nations, municipalities and other governments.
- To consider local solutions to problems.
More information, including project updates, can be found on our project website.
Your input will help shape the new design of the Alaska Highway where it runs through Hillcrest, before going to tender with the construction in 2020. This input will help the Government of Yukon to mitigate and address concerns residents may have, and build confidence in the project moving forward.
How did we do at this public engagement? Tell us by completing a short questionnaire.