1. Come share your experience and ideas at the following events (in French):
- Access to government services in French
In person and online on Tuesday, December 6, from 6 to 8 pm, Yukon University, room C1540.
- Bilingual government communications
In person on Wednesday, December 7, from 6 to 8 pm, Yukon University, room C1530.
- Access to French-language services in your community
Online on Tuesday, December 13, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Different topics will be discussed at every session. Food and refreshments will be served at in-person events.
2. Join a focus group, which we will consult once a year to assess the impact of our actions. We will plan one-on-one interviews with those interested in November and December to establish a benchmark against which to measure our results.
3. Send your comments to servicesFR@yukon.ca. You have until December 17 to do so.
The purpose of this public engagement is to gather public feedback and explore the next steps to help the Government of Yukon continue improving access to French language services and information. We want to ensure that we prioritize the actions that will have the most impact on you and your family over the next two years.
Hearing from you will allow us to identify what works well and what could be improved, and to discuss concrete solutions. The comments will help us develop the next strategic framework for French language services. This framework will help prioritize our actions and guide our decisions for the next two years.
Read the 2018-2022 Strategic framework for French-language services.
A What We Heard report will be posted here in January 2023.
Share your thoughts on the engagement process by sending an email to servicesFR@yukon.ca.