Government Internal Audit Services staff work independent of government. We work with senior management to improve the:
- efficiency; and
- economy of government programs.
We do this by providing objective, risk-based assurance and advisory services.
Find an internal audit report
- Report on the Audit of Contracts with Three Advertising Agencies in the Department of Tourism and Culture – released December 2004
- Report on the Audit of Contracts – released May 2008
- Report on the Audit on Contributions – released January 2007
Emergency Medical Services
- Report on the Audit of Government of Yukon's Performance under the Environment Act 1997 to 2000 – released September 2002
- Report on the Audit of Government of Yukon's Performance under the Environment Act 2000 to 2003 – released March 2005
- Report on Government of Yukon's Performance under the Environment Act 2003 to 2006 – released June 2008
- Report on the Government of Yukon's Performance under the Environment Act 2006 to 2009 – released December 2010
- Environmental Act Final Audit Report 2012 to 2013 – released September 2014
- Environment Act Final Performance Audit 2012 to 2015 – released August 2017
Financial management practices
- Review of the Financial Management Practices in the Department of Justice – released July 2004
- Management Control Framework Audit Tourism & Culture - released July 2018
Information and privacy
- Report of the Information and Communication Technology Division: Information Technology Security Audit 2014 to 2015 – released June 2015
- Audit of Lotteries Yukon – released September 2008
- Audit of the Pharmacare and Extended Health Benefits programs – released May 2008
For questions about Government Internal Audit Services email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-5073 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5073.