Yukon's Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ATIPP) ensures that every individual has a right to access information and to have their privacy protected.
Before submitting an ATIPP request you will need:
- An email address if you want to receive your ATIPP request confirmation and, or your response (when possible) electronically.
- A mailing address to have your information delivered.
- To wait up to 30 days for your request to be fulfilled.
- Fee for service. It's free to submit an ATIPP request but you may have to pay a fee to process some requests.
Other ways to submit an ATIPP request
- Complete an ATIPP request form.
- Submit your completed form to the ATIPP office.
In person: 2071 2nd Avenue, lower floor of the Main Administration Building in Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
ATIPP Office (W-10)
For questions about making an access to information request email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-393-7048 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-6610408, ext. 7048.