Bear proof garbage bins
Blue bear-proof recycling bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campground
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
Tent pads or sites available via walking trail
- Yukon’s newest campground.
- Several sites overlook the lake. Six new walk-in sites.
- Located on Tagish Lake’s Windy Arm, about 16 km south of Carcross next to the Conrad Historic Site.
- The small town of Conrad City supported the Venus silver mine in the early 1900s.
- Hike the nearby Sam McGee Trail, also called the Mountain Hero Trail. It connects to Carcross's famous mountain bike trail system.