There are over 60 campgrounds and day-use recreation sites in Yukon.
- Campsites are operated on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are not available.
- You must register each stay.
- See A Guide to Camping in Yukon and our campgrounds and recreations sites map for more help when planning your trip.
Camping season: Serviced May to September
All sites will be fully serviced May 18 to September 9, 2018. A few sites will be fully serviced May 11 through September 30. Services include firewood, garbage collection and outhouse maintenance.
Off-season: Unserviced October to May
You can use sites where gates are open from October through May. Snow is not plowed.
There is no fee for Yukon residents, but all campers must register. Bring your own toilet paper and firewood and pack out garbage.
Find a campground or recreation site
- Select a campground below to find specific information about that site.
- You can also filter by location, facility type or typical availability.
Campground availability and seasonal availability guide
Campground availability varies by season and day of the week. Historic availability trends are indicated as follows: