May 15 - September 7, 2020
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
198 Haines Road
Dezadeash Lake Campground map (630.86 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
- This undiscovered campground is part of the westbound undiscovered road trip.
- Take care when pitching a tent. This area is known for high winds.
- Dezadeash is shallow and one of Yukon’s warmer lakes.
- It's popular for lake trout fishing and migratory birds stop by here in spring.
- The name Dáas’ediyaash is of Tlingit origin. The lake’s Southern Tutchone name, Titl’àt Män, means “end of lake.”
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.