May 15 - September 7, 2020
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
524 Klondike Highway + 24 on Ethel Lake Road
Ethel Lake Campground map (601.49 KB)
Bear proof garbage bins
Blue bear-proof recycling bins
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
- On narrow strip of land right by water.
- Popular location for boating and angling.
- The Northern Tutchone name Takwä́ntʼye means “handling fire (torches) by the lake shore (to attract fish),” showing the site’s importance to the First Nation.
- The road to the campground has steep sections. It may not be suitable for larger vehicles.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.