- Good place to stretch your legs while driving the North Klondike Highway.
- Features a viewing platform, 219-step staircase and trail with interpretive panels.
- The name comes from the 4 islands that split the river into 5 channels.
- The rapids were a danger for gold seekers during the Klondike Gold Rush.
- In the 1900s, explosives were used to widen this channel.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history