About Government of Yukon campgrounds and recreation sites
There are over 60 road-accessible campgrounds and day-use recreation sites in Yukon.
- You will need a camping permit to stay at a campground.
- Campsites are operated on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations are not available.
- You must register each overnight stay when you arrive in the campground.
- For help planning your trip, see:
- Check road conditions and other warnings before you go.
You may use campgrounds and recreation sites October through April, but they are not serviced. Some sites have closed gates.
Yukon Parks Strategy
Improvements to campgrounds and recreations sites are part of the 10-year Yukon Parks Strategy for 2020 to 2030.
Find a campground or recreation site
- Select a campground below to find specific information about that site.
- You can also filter by location, facility type or typical availability.
- Download a map of all campgrounds and recreation sites.
Will I find a campsite when I get there?
The chance of finding a campsite varies by season and day of the week. Historic trends are indicated as follows: