There are over 50 road-accessible campgrounds and day-use recreation sites in the Yukon.
- You'll need a campground permit to use a campsite.
- Campsites are operated on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- You must register each overnight stay when you arrive in the campground.
- For help planning your trip, see:
- Check which sites are closed, inaccessible or have other warnings.
- Check road conditions before you go.
Can I reserve a campsite?
No, you cannot reserve a campsite.
Will I find a campsite when I get there?
The chance of finding a campsite varies by season and day of the week. Historic trends are indicated as follows: