- Popular destination for anglers.
- Many campsites are close to the shore.
- Interpretive panels describe the importance of wetlands in the region.
- The lake's Kaska name, Tu Cho means “big water.”
- Windy conditions are common. Please exercise caution when boating.
- Yukon’s first trading post was near here from 1842 to 1851. Robert Campbell built it for the Hudson’s Bay Company.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Bear proof garbage bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history