- Only accesible by plane or boat from mid-June to mid-September
- Bring all necessary equipment for tenting in an arctic environment.
- Sheltered camping area has a limited supply of driftwood or water.
- The Community House (1893) has interpretive displays.
- Park rangers offer guided tours.
- Has designated routes through the tundra.
- Island became Yukon’s first territorial park in 1987 as a result of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
Simpson Point, Herschel Island-Quikiqtaruk
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history
Tent pads or sites available via walking trail