- Small campground on the shore of a marshy lake.
- Many waterbirds spend the summer here.
- You may hear loons at night.
- A great base for visiting Faro, Ross River and the North and South Canol roads.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Turn north off the Robert Campbell Hwy and follow Mitchell Road for 3.5 km. The campground is on your right.
Bear proof garbage bins
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
Hand pump or water tank provided