- This is a federal park operated by the Government of Canada. Government of Yukon permits are not accepted here and different rates apply.
- Visit the Parks Canada website for more information.
- Exceptional hiking, boating and fishing.
- Campfire talks offered in summer.
- The lake's Southern Tutchone name Mät'atäna Män means "something frozen inside the lake" or "lake captured inside."
Bear proof garbage bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campsite
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history