May 15 - September 7, 2020
- Tarfu Lake has good paddling opportunities.
- Good place to spot mule deer and common nighthawk.
- Tarfu means “Things Are Really ‘Fouled’ Up.”
- Check for special fishing restrictions.
- The gate will remain open after service to this campground has ended. Register your stay (payment not required). Bring your own wood and toilet paper and pack out your garbage.
Campground peak times:
May June July August September
Tarfu Lake Campground Map (442.18 KB)
You can access Tarfu Lake by a good 3.5-km dirt road from the Atlin Road.
Bear proof garbage bins
Viewing structures or signage about local cultural and natural history