- Across the river from Dawson City.
- A popular campground and the largest in Yukon.
- Enjoyed by residents and visitors for its proximity to town and access to a beach and the sternwheeler graveyard.
- You can get to the campground by a free ride on the George Black Ferry from mid-May to mid-October.
- Look for and learn about Peregrine Falcons at the viewing deck overlooking the Yukon River (Chu Kon’ Dëk). The river's Hän name means "sparkling water river."
- The campground is especially busy during the Dawson City Music Festival in late July.
Bear proof garbage bins
Blue bear-proof recycling bins
Bear proof cache
At least one wheelchair accessible outhouse
At least one wheelchair accessible campsite
Hand pump or water tank provided
Sandy or cobble beach within short walking distance
Tent pads or sites available via walking trail