Use the registry to search for Yukon First Nations businesses.
What’s in the registry?
The Yukon First Nations business registry is a publicly accessible database of:
- Yukon First Nations businesses; and
- the goods or services they provide.
What’s the purpose of the registry?
The Yukon First Nations business registry provides:
- a list of businesses, including what products and services they provide, for purchasers to use; and
- information for businesses looking to partner and work with Yukon First Nations businesses.
How can I add my business?
If you’re the owner of a Yukon First Nations business, you can register your business to promote the goods or services you provide to:
- government procurement authorities; and
- other interested organizations.
Contact the Procurement Support Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 867-667-5385.