The Yukon First Nations Business Registry
Search or apply to the Yukon First Nations Business Registry
What is the registry?
- A database open to the public
- Lists Yukon First Nations businesses
- Shows the goods or services businesses provide
What’s the purpose of the registry?
The registry provides:
- a list of businesses, including what products and services they provide; and
- contact information for Yukon First Nations businesses.
Purchasers and businesses who want to partner with Yukon First Nations businesses can use the registry.
Why add your business to the registry?
The registry supports the proper administration of the policy. Businesses must be in the registry in order to:
- apply for ownership and business location bid-value reductions;
- increase their likelihood of being invited to invitational tenders;
- be considered for set-asides; and
- increase their opportunities to receive direct awards.
You can register your business to promote the goods or services you provide to:
- government procurement authorities; and
- other interested organizations.
How do I apply to the registry?
To apply to the registry, you will need to:
If you need assistance with your application, email the Yukon First Nation Chamber of Commerce: email@example.com