The Yukon Bureau of Statistics has teams of professionals who can help you:
- find the data and information you need;
- develop and design your survey;
- collect data using multiple modes of collection; and
- analyze and model your data.
We can help you to:
- find data;
- understand data; or
- answer questions about Yukon’s economy, labour market, demography or social topics.
For assistance, contact our senior information officer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-867-667-8840.
Research and analysis
There are many ways to gather information:
- a scientific survey;
- an online open survey;
- a public engagement survey;
- a focus group; or
- a combination of methods.
If you are ready to begin a research project, we can help you:
- identify and define the scope;
- streamline your project objectives;
- develop surveys based on your objectives; and
- determine appropriate data collection methods.
Once the project begins, our experts offer the following services.
- Provide data-analysis services that range from simple to complex, including:
- normalization and standardization of data;
- merging multiple datasets;
- statistical modelling of data; and
- data analysis automatization.
- Produce quarterly and annual demographic estimates.
- Produce annual demographic projections.
- Produce analytical, methodological and technical reports for clients and in-house use.
Get help with research and analysis
To initiate your research project, contact our senior statistician. Email email@example.com, or phone 867-667-5383.
For complex analysis of data, modelling and automatization, contact our senior data scientist. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-3569.
For demographic estimations and projections, contact our statistician. Email email@example.com, or phone 867-667-8868.
Survey Operations Unit
The Yukon Bureau of Statistics administers tailored surveys in Yukon. This includes single and mixed modes of collection.
If you are ready to begin a survey project, we can provide:
- expertise in data collection;
- a call centre with trained interviewers for computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) surveys;
- face-to-face interviews for computer-assisted personal interviewing (CAPI) services; and
- secure online surveys using the on-premises version of Checkbox and a dedicated server.
Get help with your survey
To initiate your survey project, contact our operations manager. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 867-667-5947.
Your data is secure
The Yukon Bureau of Statistics has strict data access policies and data security protocols.
For questions about Yukon statistics, email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5640, toll free 1-800-661-0406 extension 5640.
Visit us in person: 3106 3rd Avenue, 3rd floor Hougen Centre in Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.