- About the grant
- How to apply
About the grant
Each year, the Community Recreation Assistance Grant (CRAG) provides help to offset the core costs of delivering recreation in communities in the areas of:
- recreation infrastructure operations and maintenance;
- pool operations; and
According to the Recreation Act, applicants must be a:
- local authority for recreation and are in good standing with Government of Yukon Corporate Affairs; or
- First Nation local authority for recreation.
How to apply
Documentation to submit annually
- Requesting new year funding. The new fiscal year begins April 1.
- Brief description of recreation opportunities created with CRAG funding from previous fiscal year.
Current list of board of directors
- Financial statement and balance sheet for the previous year
- Signed by a board member
- Show CRAG funding in revenues
- Show how CRAG funding was spent as presented at annual general meeting
- Budget for new fiscal year, show CRAG funding in revenues and how the funding will be spent as presented at the AGM
Submit your documents
In person: 4061 4th Avenue, Whitehorse. We are open Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email: signed and scanned documents can be emailed to email@example.com.
Government of Yukon
Yukon Sport and Recreation Branch(C-10)
If you have questions about the Community Recreation Assistant Grant, contact Sue Meikle at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 867-667-8729 or toll free 1-800-661-0408 ext. 8729.