We provide taxation bulletins as an aid to understanding legislation.
Bulletins on this page:
- Carbon rebate bulletins
- Fuel oil tax bulletins
- Insurance premium tax bulletins
- Tobacco tax bulletins
Carbon rebate bulletins
The Yukon Government Carbon Price Rebate Act will prevail if there is any conflict in the wording of the documents.
- Mining carbon rebate deadline policy (YGCPRA001, August 2020)
Fuel oil tax bulletins
The Fuel Oil Tax Act will prevail if there is any conflict in the wording of the documents.
- Heating fuel sales (FOTA010, September 2020)
- Sales between fuel distributors (FOTA009, February 2013)
- Fuel sellers and tax adjustments to invoices (FOTA008, September 2012)
- Interprovincial carriers and bulk storage fuel (FOTA007, September 2012)
- Fuel tax exemptions for commercial purposes (FOTA006, June 2012)
- Taxation of fuel sold at cardlock locations (FOTA005, June 2011)
- Fuel tax exemptions for generators (FOTA004, June 2011)
- Refund claims for bad debt (FOTA003, December 2012)
- Late return policy for fuel distributor returns (FOTA002, September 2016)
- Instructions for reporting of volume adjustments (FOTA001, December 2010)
Insurance premium tax bulletins
The Insurance Premium Tax Act will prevail if there is any conflict in the wording of the documents.
- Late return policy for insurance premium tax returns (IPTA002, February 2012)
- Registration process for insurance premium tax (IPTA001, May 2010)
Impact of taxation rate changes on existing insurance policies (IPTA003, February 2021)
Tobacco tax bulletins
The Tobacco Tax Act will prevail if there is any conflict in the wording of the documents.
- Casual tobacco tax return for untaxed products (TTA005, June 2017)
- Casual tobacco tax return for imported products (TTA004, June 2017)
- Late return policy for tobacco tax returns (TTA003, February 2012)
- Tobacco tax refunds (TTA002, December 2010)
- Instructions for the completion of form TT9 (TTA001, May 2010)
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5345 or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408 and ask for Tax Administration.