Current fuel tax rates in the Yukon
- Gasoline: 6.2 cents per litre.
- Diesel: 7.2 cents per litre.
- Aviation: 1.1 cents per litre.
- Heating: no tax.
- Heating or cooling other than for space heating: 0.2 cents per litre.
- Propane: no tax.
Last updated on April 5, 2018.
Access historical information on Yukon tax rates
- Read Yukon historical tax rates including fuel tax rates.
How fuel tax rates are governed and enforced in the Yukon
All fuel purchases in the Yukon are governed by the Fuel Oil Tax Act and Regulations.
Read the Fuel Oil Tax Act and Regulations.
If you have questions, email email@example.com or phone 867-667-5345 or toll free in the Yukon 1-800-661-0408 and ask for Tax Administration.