Every 2 years we run an employee engagement survey. This helps us to gather useful information to improve our workplaces, engage our staff and improve client services.
Departments use survey results to create positive changes in their employees' work lives. For example, staff meetings, employee recognition programs and career development and learning opportunities.
We postponed the 2020 employee engagement survey due to the COVID-19 health emergency.
The 2021 employee engagement survey started in September and is currently in progress.
2018 corporate results
2018 results by department
- Community Services
- Economic Development
- Education (school-based employees)
- Energy, Mines and Resources
- Executive Council Office
- Health and Social Services
- Highways and Public Works
- Public Service Commission
- Tourism and Culture
- Women's Directorate, French Language Services Directorate, Yukon Development Corporation, Lotteries Yukon, Legislative Assembly, Elections Office
- Yukon Housing Corporation
- Yukon Liquor Corporation
- Yukon Workers Compensation Health and Safety Board