Immunization is the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community from vaccine preventable diseases.
The Whitehorse health centre offers the following immunization services:
- Child health assessments and immunizations
- Prenatal and postpartum immunizations
- Travel clinic and immunizations
- Pre-kindergarten immunizations
- School immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Annual flu shots, influenza immunizations
- Pre-employment immunizations
- Pre-post secondary immunizations
For more detailed information on immuniuzation in Yukon, visit Yukon Immunize.
Monday: Friday 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
Fridays: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.