Immunization is the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community from vaccine preventable diseases.
The Whitehorse health centre offers the following immunization services:
- Child Health Assessments and Immunizations
- Prenatal and Postpartum Immunizations
- Travel Clinic and Immunizations
- Pre-Kindergarten Immunizations
- School Immunizations
- Adult Immunizations
- Annual Flu Shots/ Influenza Immunizations
- Pre-employment Immunizations
- Pre-Post Secondary Immunizations
For more detailed information on immuniuzation in Yukon, visit Yukon Immunize.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
Fridays - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.