Immunization is the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community from vaccine preventable diseases.
The Whitehorse health centre offers the following immunization services:
- Child health assessments and immunizations
- Prenatal and postpartum immunizations
- Travel clinic and immunizations
- Pre-kindergarten immunizations
- School immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Annual flu shots, influenza immunizations
- Pre-employment immunizations
- Pre-post secondary immunizations
For more detailed information on immunization in Yukon, visit Yukon Immunize.
Phone 867-667-8864, toll free 1-800-661-0408, extension 8864.
In person: 9010 Quartz Road in Whitehorse. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with the exception of Tuesdays when it's open from 8:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Closed from noon to 1 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays.
Government of Yukon
Whitehorse health centre (H-2D)
Health and Social Services, Government of Yukon
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Monday: Friday 8 am to 8:45 am
Fridays: 1 pm to 4 pm