The Government of Yukon has partnered with municipalities by offering the Municipal Matching Rental Construction Program. This one-time capital grant for eligible projects is meant to help increase the supply of rental housing in municipalities.
- Minor developments including living or garden suites are eligible for up to $10,000.
- Standard developments including multiple family developments are eligible for up to $50,000.
- Major developments with a minimum of 10 rental units are eligible for up to $500,000.
The funding for this program has been expended for this year.
- You must be approved for a development incentive program administered by a Yukon municipality.
- Your municipal development permit must be issued after April 1, 2015.
- Contact us for detailed eligibility requirements.
Apply to the Municipal Matching Rental Construction Program
The funding for this program has been expended fo this year. Contact us for other potential funding opportunities.
For questions about applying municipal rental construction funds email email@example.com or phone: 867-667-5759 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5759. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.