Pay property taxes

Reminder: All municipal and rural property taxes are due July 2

Your property is outside a Yukon municipality

If you live outside a Yukon municipality, use this option to pay your property taxes. Your roll number at the top of the property tax notice should begin with a "Y".

Your property is in a Yukon municipality

If your property is located within a Yukon municipality, you need to contact your municipal office.


For questions about paying your property taxes email or phone: 867-667-5268 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 5268.