InFARMation is the government's agriculture newsletter. It covers a range of topics including:
- agriculture branch programs and services;
- local news and events;
- farm management;
- climate, research and demonstration updates; and
- agricultural issues.
Subscribe to InFARMation
We have around 800 subscribers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get subscribe to our distribution list.
Get the latest issue of InFARMation
Download the winter 2019 newsletter. Topics in this edition include:
- North of 60° Agriculture Conference;
- Animal Care Survey and Engagement;
- the Corner L.O.T.;
- the 2018 Farmers of the Year;
- safe food for Canadians regulations;
- meet your maker;
- Inspected meat slaughters statistics;
- Sheep control order;
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership; and
- exporting your agriculture products.
Get a past issue of InFARMation
We post 2 years of back issues. If you are looking for an older issue, you can find them at the Energy, Mines and Resources Library.
Feedback on articles or ideas for the next edition are welcome and appreciated. Contact the Agriculture Branch at 867-667-5838 or email@example.com