InFARMation is the government's agriculture newsletter. It covers a range of topics including:
- agriculture branch programs and services;
- local news and events;
- farm management;
- climate, research and demonstration updates; and
- agricultural issues.
Subscribe to InFARMation
We have around 800 subscribers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get subscribe on our distribution list.
Get the latest issue of InFARMation
Download the spring 2019 newsletter. Topics in this edition include:
- Circumpolar Agriculture Conference;
- Kids on the farm;
- Potluck online farmers' market;
- the Corner L.O.T.;
- what's changed with raising sheep and goats;
- Food Network Yukon;
- Students learn how to process a pig;
- advancing women in agriculture;
- Yukon hay production;
- Certified Organic Association of British Columbia Conference 2019; and
- Western Canadian Holistic Management Conference.
Get a past issue of InFARMation
We post 2 years of back issues. If you are looking for an older issue, you can find them at the Energy, Mines and Resources Library.
Feedback on articles or ideas for the next edition are welcome and appreciated. Contact the Agriculture Branch at 867-667-5838 or email@example.com