What can I recycle?
- Tires - free to recycle if they're off rims
- Electrical products
Your local depot may also be accepting other materials. Contact your local recycling depot to find out.
Where to recycle in Whitehorse
The following websites have detailed information about recycling facilities in Whitehorse.
You can arrange for pick-up of paper materials with Whitehorse Blue Bin Recycling.
Visit the city website to find out more about recycling in Whitehorse.
Where to recycle in Yukon communities
Contact your recycling depot for detailed information about closures.
- Burwash Landing Recycling Depot
- Carmacks Recycling Depot
- Dawson City Downtown Recycling Depot
- Faro Recycling Depot
- Haines Junction Recycling Depot
- Marsh Lake Recycling Depot
- Mayo Recycling Depot
- Mendenhall Recycling Depot
- Mount Lorne Recycling Depot
- Ross River Recycling Depot
- Tagish Recycling Depot
- Teslin Recycling Depot
- Watson Lake Recycling Depot
Recycling in the Yukon
You can still recycle electrical and electronic products at Raven Recycling for free or at your local recycling depot outside of Whitehorse.
You can recycle tires at the City of Whitehorse waste facility. Tires with a rim size of less than 39 inches are free to drop off at the waste facility.
Outside of Whitehorse, you can recycle tires for free at your local waste facility.