Current fuel tax rates in Yukon
- Gasoline: 6.2 cents per litre.
- Diesel: 7.2 cents per litre.
- Aviation: 1.1 cents per litre.
- Heating: no tax.
- Heating or cooling other than for space heating: 0.2 cents per litre.
- Propane: no tax.
Last updated on April 5, 2018.
Access historical information on Yukon tax rates
- Read Yukon historical tax rates including fuel tax rates.
How fuel tax rates are governed and enforced in Yukon
All fuel purchases in Yukon are governed by the Fuel Oil Tax Act and Regulations.
Read the Fuel Oil Tax Act and Regulations.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5345 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408 and ask for Tax Administration.