If you have a non-medical question, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a medical question, phone 811.
Updated: May 12, 2021, at 15:00
- case count information daily, Monday through Friday; and
- vaccine information Monday and Wednesday through Friday
- May 11, 2021: 2 new cases of COVID-19 are confirmed. Read the news release.
- Case 83 is related to international travel and there are no exposure notices.
- *Case 84 is included in the Yukon count but does not increase the number of active cases in the territory. This is a Yukon resident who acquired the infection out of the territory, was tested out of the territory and will remain out of Yukon until non-infectious.
|Total number of tests||9,098|
|Total people tested||7,317|
|Number of people with negative results||7,206|
|Number of people with pending results||27|
Information can change as we check data or as it becomes more complete.
1 person can be tested more than once for COVID-19. That's why there's a difference between these 2 sets of numbers.
Territorial and regional vaccine progress
There are no active potential exposure notices.