Case count at 17:00 on Thursday, June 24, 2021
The active case count includes Yukoners and non-residents who are diagnosed and managed in the territory. Confirmed and recovered cases are Yukon residents.
- Read the latest news release about COVID-19 cases in Yukon.
- Several individuals previously reported as recovered have been reclassified as active cases due to persisting symptoms.
- There is guidance for people who may have been exposed to COVID-19 at:
- a graduation event;
- Elijah Smith Elementary School;
- F.H. Collins Secondary School;
- Holy Family Elementary School;
- J.V. Clark School;
- Porter Creek Secondary School (PCSS);
- Takhini Elementary School; and
- Whitehorse Elementary School.
People tested at 17:00 on Thursday, June 24, 2021
|Total number of tests
|Total people tested
|Number of people with negative results
|Number of people with pending results
- From Wednesday, June 16, to Tuesday, June 22, there were:
- 545 people tested at the COVID-19 Testing and Assessment Centre; and
- 108 people tested at the drive-up.
- Information can change as we check data or as it becomes more complete.
- 1 person can be tested more than once for COVID-19. That's why there's a difference between these 2 sets of numbers.
Vaccines administered as of Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Territorial and regional vaccine progress
Check the Yukon vaccine progress trackers.