The State of Emergency in the Yukon ended on March 17, 2022, at 11:59 pm. Read the latest COVID-19 news releases.
- Read COVID-19 guidance for schools.
- Look at the COVID-19 data dashboard that's now decommissioned.
- Find out where to get free, at-home COVID-19 test kits.
- Get tested for COVID-19
Vaccine shots and boosters
- Book a COVID-19 vaccine or booster appointment.
- Anyone 18 years of age and older can get their 2nd vaccine booster.
Find out which restrictions are in place.
Read all ministerial orders that are in effect.
When a state of emergency expires, all ministerial orders under the Civil Emergency Measures Act expire. However, some ministerial orders may have a transition period. These can expire anytime up to 90 days after the state of emergency ends.
You can watch videos of past updates or read the transcripts.
Read the transcript from the most recent update livestream held on July 13, 2022.
You can read the economic resilience plan. It maps out our approach to support people and businesses impacted by COVID-19.
If you have a non-medical question, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a medical question, phone 811.