Renew your vehicle registration for as many vehicles as needed in a single online submission.
You need to renew your registration at least 2 weeks before the expiry date to avoid complications.
Before you start
Before you start the online renewal process, make sure you have everything you need, including:
- current vehicle registration or the registration renewal notice that was sent to you in the mail;
- up‐to‐date insurance policy information;
- the fee for each vehicle registration, found on your registration renewal notice ‒ if you do not know the amount of your fee(s), phone 867-667‐5315;
- a credit card to pay the renewal fee; and
- an email address and phone number so that we can contact you.
Before you renew, you must pay any outstanding parking tickets with City of Whitehorse that total $100 or more.
Renew in person
To keep you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that you do not renew your registration in person.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 867-667-5315.