A MyYukon account is a single sign in you can use to access all connected government digital services. This makes it even safer and quicker for you to access the services you rely on.
Digital services listed on this page are all connected with MyYukon and we'll be adding even more over time.
Get a MyYukon account
As we implement MyYukon, the only way to get your account is when you access one of the connected services listed below. When you access these services, you'll be prompted to create your MyYukon account.
Before you create your MyYukon account
You'll need an email address to create your account. You'll use this email address to access your account and we'll use it to send you messages about your account.
Digital services you can access with MyYukon
- Vehicle registration renewal and driver abstracts
- Commercial driving permits
- Commercial timber harvesting reporting
- Student financial assistance application portal
Due to service changes in November 2023, you might notice small changes to the sign in steps for these services.
After you create your MyYukon account
- We have to verify your email address. You'll get a verification email in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Verify your account within 15 minutes. If you exceed this time, you'll be prompted to re-start the verification process by signing into your MyYukon account.
Using digital services with MyYukon
Once you've signed in, you can access the service. Make sure you save your work or complete the transaction because your session will end automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Privacy and security
Your MyYukon account is safe, private and secure.
- MyYukon meets the government's standards for information security and privacy.
- We do not share any unnecessary information to other platforms.
- Even though you can access multiple digital services from your account, they are separate behind the scenes. Each digital service does not know what other government services you use.
Get help signing in
For help signing into your MyYukon account you can use this digital service. We can help you if you:
- receive an error message;
- are having problems creating an account; or
- cannot sign in to your account.