The Respiratory Assessment Centre is open.
Which days of the week is the centre open?
7 days a week
Who should go to the centre, and when?
The centre is for people who:
- are experiencing respiratory illnesses; or
- have flu-like symptoms.
Current opening hours
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- People with a referral who are 65 years of age and older
- People with a referral who have chronic medical conditions
12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- People with a referral from:
- a family physician’s office;
- Yukon Communicable Disease Control; or
- a hospital emergency department.
Where is the centre?
Yukon Convention Centre
4051-4th Avenue in Whitehorse
If you have another health concern
Book an appointment with your health clinic, or phone 811.