Get an accident report from Motor Vehicles

If you have been in a collision, you can request a copy of your accident report from the Whitehorse Motor Vehicles office.

Before you request your accident report

Make sure you have:

  • The $10 fee; and
  • the RCMP file number or accident details.

Get an accident report in person

  1. Visit the Whitehorse Motor Vehicles office.
  2. We will provide you with a copy of the accident report.

Get an accident report mailed to you

  1. Contact the Whitehorse Motor Vehicles office.
    Phone: 867-667-5315
  2. We will mail you a copy of your accident report.