All insurance companies (insurers, fraternal societies and reciprocal or municipal insurance exchanges) and insurance professionals offering services in Yukon must hold a valid licence.

Find out how to apply for or renew an insurance company or insurance professional licence.

Or, search our register to find out if an insurance company or professional holds a Yukon licence.