Special brokers must submit a monthly return for any month they do business with an insurer licensed outside Yukon.
Submitting this form is a requirement under Yukon's Insurance Act and a condition of your licensing.
How to submit
- Do not leave a section blank.
- You may enter “not applicable” when it’s relevant.
- We may return incomplete submissions.
2. Sign the oath section in front of a notary public. Then, have the notary sign and witness your signature.
3. Submit your form.
- In person or by courier at 307 Black Street, Whitehorse, Y1A 2N1. We're open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 867-667-3609
Government of Yukon
Professional Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (C-5)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
We typically process forms within 10 business days. If we have any questions regarding the content of your submission, we'll contact you.
Remember you must also pay outstanding insurance premium taxes on the policy written.
For questions about completing a monthly return, email: email@example.com or phone: 867-667-5111 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5111.