This is a top-up fund for women's community projects including training, organizational development and program expenses. There's $10,000 in funding available annually. Applicants can apply any time.
- You're representing a community organization.
- You have not applied to this fund in the past year.
Your project should:
- Advance gender equality or support for gender equality through the delivery of programs or services.
- Provide opportunities for organizational development. For example, enhancing capacity to deliver programs, provide services or increase community involvement.
- Provide training or professional development.
- Enhance public education on gender equality issues.
- Be accessible to women, girls and non-binary individuals.
Apply for funding
- Contact the fund administrator.
Toll free in the Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, extension 3030
- Submit a letter requesting funding up to $1,000. Your letter should outline your project and how it meets the project criteria.
In person: 404 Hanson Street, Whitehorse, Yukon
Government of Yukon
Women and Gender Equity Directorate (WGED)
PO Box 2703
- The fund administrator will contact you if your application is successful.