Friday, June 14, 2019.
For further information please talk to your child's school counsellor.
Secondary students can register in 1 of the core academic subjects offered if they haven’t successfully completed a course with:
- a final grade of 40% or higher; or
- are not yet meeting expectations (Grade 8-9).
You may enroll to audit any summer school courses. If you do this, you will not receive a final grade.
All summer school courses are upgrade courses (60 hours of instruction).
In summer 2019, we will be offering the following courses:
- English 8;
- English 9;
- English 10;
- English 11;
- Science 10;
- Chemistry 11;
- Mathematics 8;
- Mathematics 9;
- Workplace Mathematics 10;
- Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 11;
- Foundations of Math and Pre-calculus 10;
- Foundations of Math 11;
- Pre-Calculus 11; and
- Pre-Calculus 12.
We offer courses based on a minimum of 6 students per class.
When and where can you take your course?
Date: June 24 to July 19, 2019.
Time: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Location: F.H. Collins Secondary School.
Cost of summer school
The cost to register is $180 (60 hours of instruction).
How to register
- The student must verify that they have completed the selected course.
- Submit 1 of the following supporting documents with an application:
- your final report card; or
- a letter from your Principal.
- Download to your computer and complete the Summer School Registration Form.
- Print and sign the form.
- Submit the form with your supporting documents and cheque, payable to Government of Yukon.
Government of Yukon
Summer School (E1)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
To use Visa or a debit card, please pay in person:
Education Building (entrance to parking on Hospital Road), 1000 Lewes Boulevard in Whitehorse. We’re open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.