The Teen Parent Centre welcomes young students during and after pregnancy.
- Free quality daycare for infants and toddlers.
- Support for healthy living, including nutrition, parenting and child development.
- Life skills, personal support and family support.
Options for completing high school
- Attending regular classes at F.H. Collins Secondary School.
- Attending classes at the Individual Learning Centre.
- Taking ProActive Curriculum units of study at the Centre.
- Taking courses through the Moodle online learning platform.
- Taking BC correspondence courses at the centre.
How to register
Phone the Teen Parent Centre 667-3421.
Want to know more?
For more information, visit the Teen Parent Centre website.