The Community Development Fund (CDF) provides funding for community-based projects and events.
- non-profit, community and charitable organizations.
- industry, business and professional associations.
- municipal and First Nations governments.
We fund projects that:
- support community well-being;
- create jobs;
- generate spending on Yukon goods and services; and
- have measurable social, cultural and economic benefits for Yukon residents and communities.
See examples of past fund recipients in our annual reports
There are 3 tiers of funding for up to 80% of total project costs:
- Tier 1: $20,000 or less
- Tier 2: $20,001 to $75,000
- Tier 3: $75,001 or more
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m. on the day of the deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, it moves to 4:30 p.m. on the next business day. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Tier 1: January 15, May 15, July 15 or October 15
- Tier 2: May 15 or September 15
- Tier 3: January 15
Apply for funding
- Call us to confirm your project is eligible. Phone: 867-667-8125 or toll free: 1-800-661-08, ext. 8125.
- Complete the application.
- Submit your application on or before the deadline.
In person: 303 Alexander Street, 2nd floor, Whitehorse, Yukon. We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Government of Yukon
Community Development Fund (F-1)
For questions about applying for funding for your community project email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 867-667-8125 or toll free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408, ext. 8125.