You can renew your borrowed item online, over the phone or in person. Some items are not eligible for renewal such as interlibrary loans and items on hold. Check with your local branch if you are unsure.
Renew an item online
- Log in to the Yukon Public Libraries catalogue.
- Enter your log in credentials. This will be your library card number and PIN or EZ Username and password. If you forget your EZ username and password contact the library.
- Click on your account (top right corner).
- Select the option to renew loans. You will see this under "Account Activity."
- The item will be renewed for the maximum amount of time possible.
Renew an item over the phone
- Have your card and library items ready.
- Call 867-667-5239.
Renew an item in person
You can renew your borrowed items at any branch of the Yukon Public Libraries.