The Government of Yukon’s eServices for Citizens unit leads the government's digital transformation in public service delivery. We build, maintain and support digital platforms, standards, design systems and more. We partner with departments to deliver faster, simpler and better digital services for citizens.
We are expanding our list of qualified vendors as we evolve our eServices Platform (ESP).
We've issued a tender for Request for Qualifications (RFQ) so we can establish a list of qualified vendors for ESP support and maintenance work. This will support the government’s platform and service delivery vision. Being on this list isn't a guarantee there will be work. If there is an opportunity to partner, we look to this list to select a vendor and we issue contracts for specific pieces of work.
This is the timeline we are working to, but the dates are subject to change. Check the procurement website for the official timeline dates.
- November 5, 2019: RFQ issued
- November 13, 2019: Conference call for respondents to ask questions or tune in to listen. Details to call in are in the RFQ on page 43.
- November 28, 2019: Deadline for written questions
- December 9, 2019: Deadline for submitting responses is 4 p.m. PST
- December 20, 2019: We will create the qualified source list and publish this in the procurement website.
Find out more about this opportunity
You must sign in to the Tender Management System to enable the government’s Plan Holder List. This will allow you to view and download tender documents and receive automated email notifications for amended or cancelled tenders. Create an account, if you don’t have one.
- See this tender (2019/20-3697) in the Tender Management System
- RFQ document:
- Find out about the government’s ESP on page 39
- Detailed list of services and capabilities we are looking for on page 40 to 42
- Refer evaluation criteria on page 17 to learn about how to submit your response and how it will be evaluated