Immunization is the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community from vaccine preventable diseases.
The Whitehorse health centre offers the following immunization services:
- Child health assessments and immunizations
- Prenatal and postpartum immunizations
- Travel clinic and immunizations
- Pre-kindergarten immunizations
- School immunizations
- Adult immunizations
- Annual flu shots, influenza immunizations
- Pre-employment immunizations
- Pre-post secondary immunizations
For more detailed information on immunization in Yukon, visit Yukon Immunize.
Monday: Friday 8 am to 8:45 am
Fridays: 1 pm to 4 pm