Community health nurses at the Whitehorse Health Centre can offer:
- breastfeeding support and infant feeding support; and
- infant nutrition information and guidance.
No appointment is necessary. Call or drop-in during regular clinic hours.
You can talk with a nurse about your breastfeeding or feeding concerns. They can answer any questions that you may have.
Are you having trouble breastfeeding?
- Community health nurses are breastfeeding and infant feeding specialists
- Meet with a nurse to talk about your challenges
- A nurse will support you through your feeding challenges
- Private appointments are available
- Talk to a nurse about appointment options
For questions about breastfeeding and infant feeding phone 867-667-8865, or toll-free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408, extension 8865.