The Maintenance Enforcement Program (MEP):
- is a free, voluntary service for people who pay or receive child or spousal support title;
- enforces court orders or court-filed agreements that require support to be paid for a child or spouse;
- takes steps to:
- collect payment from the person required to provide maintenance (the respondent); and
- sends the money to the person entitled to receive it (the claimant);
- strives to make paying or receiving support more convenient for both parties;
- has the authority to take enforcement measures to collect when voluntary payments are not made by the respondent; and
- can enforce court orders or agreements from:
- other parts of Canada; and
- countries with reciprocal agreements.
You can register with MEP if:
- either you or the other party lives in Yukon; and
- you have a legal court order or legal agreement
This system allows registered clientele to access their account information online.
To log in, you will need to enter:
- your 4-digit MEP file number (ex., 0000); and
- for your privacy and protection, your confidential personal identification number (PIN).
If you have forgotten or you need to obtain your PIN, please contact the MEP office.
Contact the Maintenance Enforcement Program for more information. In person: Andrew A. Philipsen Law Centre (ground floor), 2134 Second Avenue. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone toll free in Yukon: 1-877-617-5347